Wednesday 9 December 2015

Hotels near Gurgaon Sector 14 – Guest-Centricity is the Way to Any Guest’s Heart

I usually need to travel a lot for official matters and I tend to prefer Lemon Tree Hotels wherever I go as I am never disappointed by their service. Last Wednesday, my company booked my stay at Lemon Tree Premier, Gurgaon (Sector 29, HUDA). This was my third business trip in the same month, but my first stay at this property.

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
I was given a very warm welcome at the reception. The staffs was friendly and helpful and while entering my deluxe room, I was thinking what could be better than such smartly furnished rooms and suites, warm staff and their dedication to serve us. Since, the entire philosophy of this hotel revolves around guests and their needs; it would not at all be an overstatement that it is certainly one of the best Hotels near Gurgaon Sector 14

The Citrus Café provides several choices from different cuisines and delicious food, so I had no worries about food. Their menu had a wide range of delectable Indian as well as Western savouries. Sitting in the hotel’s demure and sophisticated dining space, I really felt at home. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. If you are looking for a comfortable accommodation or a memorable stay with a refreshing experience, you need not waste your time in searching for several Hotels near Gurgaon Toll Plaza, because Lemon Tree Premier, Gurgaon (Sector 29, HUDA) is right there to serve you wholeheartedly.

1 comment:

  1. Now a days website is most important thing to show up and promote your I read this post. Its just perfect about the creation and the use of the many fields. Thank you so much for the post. 3 star hotels in gurugram

    ReplyDelete