Thursday 14 April 2016

Enjoy the Finest Luxury Hotels in Gurgaon with Best Facilities

Last month I stayed in Lemon Tree Premier in Gurgaon located in sector 29. I had to attend a friend’s wedding in Gurgaon but as I was coming to Gurgaon after a long time I decided to go a week earlier so that I can meet my friends and get some shopping done. This hotel is one of the best luxury hotels in Gurgaon because it is well equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities. One more reason why I decided to stay in this hotel was because it is strategically located, places like leisure valley park, Cyber city, Kingdom of Dreams, Unitech Business Park, MG road and most importantly IFFCO chowk that also gave me an easy access to the metro station.

Luxury Hotels in Gurgaon
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
I stayed in an executive room. It was a spacious room. I was impressed at the way the room was maintained. Clean and tidy. From lighting to curtains to the bed was so comfortable. This room also has an option for a king size bed but since I was alone I took a single bed room. The room has all the basic amenities like Tea /Coffee maker, electronic safe, mini bar and an LCD TV. In one week of my stay I got well acquainted with some associates and even attended a seminar that was being held in their Tangerine grand. This hotel is also perfect for business travelers, infect, it is the best among hotels in Gurgaon near DLF Cyber City

1 comment:

  1. Westbridge Inn & Suites is a renowned and a luxurious hotel with 32 rooms located in Clinton, Missouri. Our hospitality, luxury lifestyle, superior service and elegant surroundings, offer a home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. We are the sister company of Westbridge Hotels Group. Westbridge inn and suites is one of the best hotels near the scenic Truman Lake and we welcome tourists and travelers to enjoy and spend quality time with us. motels in clinton mo

    ReplyDelete