Monday 9 May 2016

Find the best Hotels near Gurgaon Mg Road

In my first journey to Gurgaon, I stayed in Lemon Tree Premiere, City Center, Gurgaon. After staying there I can say that this is the best among hotels near Gurgaon Mg Road. I didn’t have to travel much because it was close to unitech business park and unitech trade center where I had to travel to everyday for my work. With more than 60 rooms this hotel is the perfect stay option for both business and leisure travelers. I stayed in Superior room sharing double bed with my colleague. I was very happy with the services rendered by the associates there as from the moment I stepped in the hotel I was treated warmly with a welcome drink. Each room has all the basic facilities, they also have free Wi-Fi , tea/coffee maker, mini bar and TV. Not forgetting the work station which I needed the most during my 4 days stay.

Luxury Hotels in Gurgaon
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center, Gurgaon
This hotel unlike other hotels near Sushant Lok Gurgaon has high end facilities like fitness center and swimming pool; the recreational activities are easily available and accessible by anyone. The Restaurant in this hotel called “Republic of Noodles” serves the best food from Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia and Myanmar. You will never get disappointed in this restaurant because personally this restaurant has become my favorite in Asian delicacies. Citrus Café on the other hand does full justice to Indian dishes in particular. If you happen to drop by this hotel, these restaurants are a must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment